Yue Jin Sautter
International Patent & Trademark Affairs Manager
+49 211 99 689 -0
- Patents and Utility Models
- Medical technology
- Automotive Engineering
- Civil engineering
- Technical Chemistry
- Laser technology
- Expert for Asia with focus on China
- Supporting international companies in their IP activities in Asia, especially in China
- Helping with general questions on local procedures and practices
- Maintaining a wide network of cooperation partners in Asia and establishing contacts for our clients
- Solving operational problems in Asia related prosecution and litigation
- Supporting communication with cooperation parters and clients in China
- Knowledge management regarding local IP practice in patent, trademark and design matters as well as infringement and invalidity cases in China and other Asian countries.
- Certified Business Administrator ( IWW, University of Hagen )
- Bachelor of Arts (Lanzhou University of Technology)
- Chinese (Mandarin, native speaker)
- Japanese (basic skills)
- Chinese ink and wash painting
- Multi culture cuisine cooking
Yue Jin Sautter is our expert for the Asia region with a focus on China. She heads our Asia Desk and supports our clients in all related matters. In addition, she supports our patent attorneys in working with cooperation partners and assisting clients from China with patents, utility models, trademarks and designs as well as prosecution and litigation in technical fields ranging from chemistry, pharmaceuticals and medical technology to mechanics, physics, electrical engineering and software.
Who wants to accomplish a big and difficult undertaking should start with easier things first and make sure that all details are attended to. (Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching, Chapter 63)
“In international cooperation especially with China, good communication is the key to success.“
Yue Jin Sautter
Yue Jin Sautter was born and grew up in Cangzhou City, Hebei Province, China.
She received her Bachelor degree in English for Science and Technology from Lanzhou University of Technology in 2003. In 2022 she fished her study at IWW, University of Hagen and became a Certified Business Administrator.
In China, she worked for IBM GBS (Global Business Service) in Shanghai as executive assistant to the General Manager, supporting the General Manager and Asia Pacific Partner in IPO projects.
In 2006, she moved to General Motors where she supported the GM Asia Pacific Director with a focus on the Japanese market.
In 2007, she moved to Mito, Japan on an overseas assignment and learned Japanese.
In 2010, she moved to Düsseldorf, Germany, with her family and joined GILLE HRABAL in 2016.
Since 2019, she has been working as an International Patent and Trademark Affairs Manager with a focus on China and heads the Asia Desk.
She is married and has two children.
Get in Touch!
The data protection policy applies.